Depop is the shopping community where the world’s creatives come to buy, sell, discover and explore the most inspiring and unique items. We’re on a mission to build our platform into one of the most vibrant, inspiring and creative communities in the world.
Our HQ is based in London and we have spaces in Milan, NYC and LA. As our community continues to grow, we’re on the hunt for a Brand Campaign Manager to work on the brand marketing strategy and lead the implementation of the plan. You will drive digital, ATL campaigns and events as well as conducting research and building brand partnerships to develop awareness and consideration of the brand.
- Develop and deliver brand marketing campaigns and communications across multiple channels which raise awareness and consideration of the Depop brand
- Create, input to and evaluate creative material for new and existing campaigns/communications across multiple channels
- Work with the Head of Brand Marketing to grow the brand and work alongside all relevant business areas to ensure these are implemented
- Manage external creative and media agencies to deliver against plans and KPIs as well as manage key stakeholder relationships across Marketplace and Product & Engineering to deliver against agreed marketing plans
- Develop relevant brand collaborations in conjunction with the team and nurture these relationships
- Activate and implement campaigns as well as measure their effectiveness
- Conduct research to gain an understanding of the market as well as measuring brand growth