Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and our team of nearly 200 people is dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience to serve the needs of our global community.
We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in New York and LA, and have more than 16 million registered users in 147 countries.
We have a prime position in the UK where we estimate 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered. We are experiencing rapid growth (300% over two years) in the US; recently entering the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users (the only European player to do so).
And we’re just getting started.
The Depop Insights Team
Depop’s Insights team sits at the heart of our business and we have billions of data points at our fingertips. We are now looking for inquisitive-minded analysts to join our Insights function and harness the power of our data to help teams across the business make better-informed, insight-led strategic and operational decisions. Examples of exciting projects we work on include identifying ways to improve the user experience in-app, optimise our marketing mix, prioritise expansion opportunities into new markets, provide better customer support, or assess the feasibility of new partnerships or product features.
We currently have several open roles within our Insights team, and we invite analysts at various stages of their careers to apply for a role as we are able to accommodate varying levels of seniority.
- As a guideline, we typically consider candidates with a strong foundation of experience in analytics for Analyst roles, and candidates with more extensive, and varied experience for Senior Analyst roles.
- Analysts who join us will provide dedicated support to one or more teams within Depop, including our product, commercial, operations, marketing, and international functions.
- Senior Analysts will be expected to work semi-autonomously and manage their own projects end-to-end. There are also opportunities to mentor and coach more junior colleagues.
- Identify and conduct relevant quantitative and qualitative analyses on a variety of topics, and provide clear, actionable insights to relevant stakeholders that will help grow our business.
- Design and execute statistically rigorous experiments to test the effectiveness of new product features or marketing campaigns.
- Design and maintain relevant dashboards that allow our teams to act from a highly informed position.
- Champion a data-driven approach within the company by coaching and training colleagues to use data to its full potential
Depop offers the opportunity to work in one of the UK's fastest-growing scale-ups, with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
Learn and Grow: We sponsor and run a myriad of programmes, conferences and meet-ups to up-skill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!Wellbeing:
We care about wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eye-care vouchers and a discounted gym membership.Mental Health:
Mental health is a top priority for Depop. We offer subsidised counselling appointments through SelfSpace, have mental health first aiders and also run yoga, meditation and more.Work/life balance:
We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism, and sabbaticals for our long-serving employees.Family life:
We offer flexible working (based on your team), generous parental leave policies, and, all of our offices are dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.Financial:
We match up to 6% on your pension and offer discounts through BenefitHub.Fun:
We love to celebrate our successes at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more.
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.