Depop’s purpose is to empower creative minds. We’re creating the world's most innovative platform, and we’re putting it into the hands of the unfollowers. We’re the place for our community to discover, connect with and inspire one another and where creative minds can become entrepreneurs. We’re a community of over 8 million and we’re growing our team of 85 headquartered in London, with spaces in Milan, NYC and LA.
To help us on our mission we are looking for a Partnership Manager. The Partnerships Manager's role is to liaise with influencers, on boarding and keeping them active as Depop advocates and users.
The main responsibilities are:
- Planning and executing activities specified on the Marketing Plan
- Researching new and upcoming influencers as well as established ones who reflect the brand identity
- Creating macros which can be used on both outreach and in-reach (to be approved by copywriter)
- Onboarding and overseeing the reactivation of influencers/talents/creatives
- Liaising with agencies (PR, model, labels) aiming to work with talent they represent and creating campaigns around them
- Coordinating with the Events Manager to create special event activities focused on influencers/talents/creatives
- Coordinating campaigns and social posts which may be used to promote influencers (who are on the platform or not) with the Marketing and Branding teams by suggesting relevant influencers/talents/creatives to the branding team
- Coordinating special merch with Branding team
- Highlighting ideas for PR opportunities with influencers
- Creating reports on influencer impact and activity
- Tracking numbers consistently in terms of growth and strategizing new plans to reap organic and free influencers.
- A knowledge of negotiation and contract building for paid partnerships.
Each day is different, we’re a startup after all, but ultimately you’ll be a key asset in:
- Growing the Depop community
- A helping hand and mentor to new depop users to set them up for success and the liaison between new user and Account Coordinator.
- Assisting with community management
- Developing partnerships
- Build positive relationships throughout local stores, event spaces, entrepreneurs who are looking for the next big social networking initiative to join.
We value a diverse and collaborative workplace and we are looking for the most outstanding person to join our team regardless of background, race, ethnicity, prior arrest/conviction records, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, regional accent, politics, or favourite reality show.