Depop is the shopping community where the world’s creatives come to buy, sell, discover and explore the most inspiring and unique items. We’re on a mission to build our platform into one of the most vibrant, inspiring and creative communities in the world.
Our HQ is based in London and we have spaces in Milan, NYC and LA. As our community continues to grow, we’re on the hunt for a Brand Production Manager to structure and support on the organisation of every project with brand responsibility. Collaborating with your creative counterparts and reports, you will oversee the production content for our community across various channels, and balancing the demands of internal customers while ensuring work produced is of a high standard. A gifted networker you will assist in the building of new creative teams to support ambitious new projects and new products.
- Resource allocation of creative team (mix of perm and freelance) given content demands and upcoming work. Scope and create production plans aligned to campaign needs across platforms
- Establish strong relationships with internal/external teams while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities. Set expectations with internal and external teams and handle prioritisation for all work that comes through creative team
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps. Ensure all stakeholders have up to date, day to day reports and project milestones
- Deep dive into project requirements gaining understanding of needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous
- Continually work to optimise process and workflow, tracking budget and cost of content production
- Ensuring all other teams are providing the relevant support, from Creative, Editorial, Marketplace and Product
- Ensuring that all projects have copyright protections and contractual documentation