Depop’s purpose is to empower creative minds. We’re creating the world's most innovative platform, and we’re putting it into the hands of the unfollowers. We’re the place for our community to discover, connect with and inspire one another and where creative minds can become entrepreneurs. We’re a community of over 8 million and we’re growing our team of 85 headquartered in London, with spaces in Milan, NYC and LA.
We’re on the hunt for a Head of Product to be deeply involved in defining and building mobile and web experiences and launching them to our users.
- Managing a team of four bright and passionate Product Managers across our iOS, Android, Tools and Web platforms, bringing leadership and experience to the function
- Take ownership of the full product ecosystem and work closely with the technical leads in order to deliver a world-class product experience
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance Depop’s products and services
- Formalise and validate problems, strategic context, deliverables and high-level requirements for each project or feature
- Design solutions in a collaborative and cross-functional fashion
- Help formalise deliverables into User Stories that are clear and well understood by the whole team, ensuring clear and agreed Acceptance Criteria prior to development
- Collaborate on product definition and product roadmaps, as well as preparing, presenting and implementing businesses cases for new markets, new product features and new product ideas
- Support designers and engineers during development and sign off features prior to release making sure these are built at the highest quality standards
- Constantly monitor results and performance of each release and feedback all the learnings into future developments
Now we're talking. We have stylish offices near Old Street (we were founded in Italy after all) and a relaxed atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team. There are perks of course, to name a few we have 25 days holiday, options to buy/sell more, the regular snacks and drinks, parties and team nights out, yoga, meditation, UK pension scheme, beer and wine in the fridge (or sparkling water and celery if that's more your thing), special stuff on birthdays and life events and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.