Depop is the shopping community where the world’s creatives come to buy, sell, discover and explore the most inspiring and unique items. We’re on a mission to build our platform into one of the most vibrant, inspiring and creative communities in the world.
Our HQ is based in London and we have spaces in Milan, NYC and LA. As our community continues to grow, we’re expanding our small and friendly Finance team and are on the hunt for a Management Accountant to work on the preparation, analysis and reporting of our internal managements accounts, ensure compliance with all external statutory requirements and support on business analysis and stakeholder reporting.
- Production of the internal monthly financial statements to the Board of Directors
- Preparation of the US accounts and consolidation of the amounts with the UK
- Production and analysis of monthly reports, company trends and key performance indicators for various parts of the business
- Ensuring that all compliance and regulatory submissions are carried out as and when needed, including VAT, VAT moss and Companies House submissions.
- Liaising with outside services for year end accounts preparation, employer pensions, tax preparation, P11D submissions and payroll
- Putting together the quarterly budgets and ensuring that all budget stakeholders are informed of monthly budget variances
- Work closely with relevant managers and stakeholders in the business to provide detailed financial insights and analysis as required
- Work closely with our Financial Controller to ensure the function is being built and managed with scalability and efficiency in mind
Now we're talking. We have stylish offices near Old Street (we were founded in Italy after all) and a relaxed atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team. There are perks of course, to name a few we have 25 days holiday, options to buy/sell more, the regular snacks and drinks, parties and team nights out, yoga, meditation, UK pension scheme, beer and wine in the fridge (or sparkling water and celery if that's more your thing), special stuff on birthdays and life events and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.