Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a highly motivated person to join our Brand & Marketing team and help us produce Depop’s unique CRM content as the business continues to grow. This role is all about keeping your finger on the pulse and creating content that drives engagement from our Gen Z audience.
- Work with Marketing, CRM, Product and commercial functions across the business, to deliver a first class experience for Depop users
- Design and deliver CRM concepts, including responsive emails and in-app interstitials
- Continually test formats and concepts, recommending creative ideas to continue evolving Depop’s CRM strategy
- Ensure a consistent creative identity across CRM channels and user devices
- Build and test email newsletters in our ESP. This is not a coding role but the ability to build basic templates will be required.
- Being aware of current fashion and design trends, implementing these into design work
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar CRM-focused design role
- Passionate about improving customer journeys through continual testing
- Experience in art working and delivery of multi market assets
- Self-motivated and keen to make an impact in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships and collaboration between teams
- Creative flare
- Proactive attitude and demonstrated a capacity for independent initiative
- Solid working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Basic knowledge of After Effects, creating GIFs
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
We'd love you to have (not essential):
- App and/or E-commerce experience
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z audience
Apply for this role
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.