We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build out the next phase of our infrastructure, supporting us on our journey from monolith to micro. Depop has a lot of interesting problems that need solving and we’re working really hard to build apps that can keep up with the high growth we’ve continually seen. Working at Depop is a hugely collaborative effort and it’s important to us that we work with people who are easy to get on with and take pride in doing a great job. At Depop you’d be a big part of helping us create a huge social marketplace that we can be proud of and hopefully have a lot of fun along the way.
- You enjoy what you do and you're always learning new things
- You're smart and you like to get things done
- You have strong problem solving abilities
- You play well with others: as well as fellow engineers, you can communicate technical details in a clear manner to all areas of the business
- Take ownership of the performance and availability of our services
- Play a key role in the build-out, migration to, and operation of a containerised infrastructure using Kubernetes and ECS
- Design, write and deliver software that improves the lives of our engineers and the scalability of our platform
- Improve, Measure, Automate, Repeat
- Get involved in the design and implementation of new user facing services
- Take part in on-call rota (currently ~2 days per week)
- Great offices near Old Street
- Flexible, relaxed atmosphere, working with a well-funded, amazing and very friendly team
- Competitive salary with share options
- 25 days paid holidays & option to buy/sell more
- Apple staff discount
- Fully stocked snack cupboard, drinks fridge and fresh fruit.
- Wonderful Wednesdays & Friday drinks
- Staff parties & events
- Depop Pension (coming soon)
- Ride to work / Childcare/ Eyecare vouchers on request
- Special stuff on birthdays & life events
21st April 2017
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.