Welcome to Depop. We are the social marketplace where over 14M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We are headquartered in London, with offices in Manchester, New York and LA, and a team of more than 185 people dedicated to our mission of empowering the next generation to transform fashion.
We’re set to grow the business by 100 permanent people this year, and more than double that in 2020. Hiring incredible people is one of the most important things we’ll do as we scale, and we’re looking for an expert Head of Talent Acquisition, reporting to the Director of People, to develop a world-class recruitment function for one of the most exciting scale-ups in London. With a background in technology recruitment, the Head of TA will have full ownership of Depop’s recruitment agenda from setting hiring strategy through to execution.
- Delivering a high-touch recruitment service across Depop (including internationally), which proactively sources top talent through a mix of channels and approaches.
- Lead our growing team of Talent Partners, setting the vision and strategy, supporting on priority setting and execution to ensure the best possible hire for every single role.
- Coach and develop our Talent Partners to increase the impact they have in the business, from effective kick-off meetings to managing tricky candidate conversations.
- Establish best-practice processes ensuring panels are equipped to run robust but effective assessments to set a high-bar, without compromising on speed of delivery.
- Grow our toolkit of channels and hiring strategies to improve our ability to find and attract the best people, with a core focus on building our HQ based technology teams.
- Obsess about candidate experience, ensuring we’re inspiring the people we meet and are levelling the playing field, with a keen awareness of D&I issues and reducing bias.
- Work with the Director of People and Exec team to build effective hiring plans that will enable us to take a longer-term, proactive approach to building teams and capabilities.
- Build a deep understanding of our culture, evolving our employer brand to reflect what’s best about Depop and put us at the heart of the London tech scene.
- Put in place detailed reporting to track delivery, set robust KPI’s and translate insights gained from data to deliver improved performance.
Now we're talking. We have stylish offices near Old Street (we were founded in Italy after all) and a relaxed atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team. There are perks of course. We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, finish early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, meditation and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.