Account Management Internship - LA
Depop is an exciting new mobile marketplace where you can sell things by simply taking a picture, as well as follow your friends and buy unique things.
Depop has already been received with great enthusiasm in our test regions and it is now beginning to expand into the global market, following funding from highly prestigious venture capitalists.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and self-starting intern who can join our NYC team at Depop for 3 days a week, paid internship. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a young, fast growing and very promising company.
Summary of the role:
Each day is different, we’re a startup after all, but ultimately you’ll be working on:
- Assisting with community management
- Assisting with content creation for Depop Shops, iPhone photography and styling skills a must
- Developing partnerships
- Working with users
- Ad hoc support in other areas of the business
- Shipping and fulfillment organization
- Inventory Management
- Occasionally work with our LA Space Manger to take on the role as desk attendant of the space 1-2 days a week effectively overseeing the Depop Space retail portion and assisting with special events in the space.
- An avid Depop user
- Loves to be organized and a natural at multitasking
- Account Management experience
- Experience with creating original, creative content
- An excellent understanding of social media and an interest in everything online and mobile with an extensive social media network
- Good verbal and written communication skills and confident to speak with all people
- Relevant marketing experience
- A love for fashion, design and all things creative
- Keen understanding of brands, vintage and resourceful price comparison sourcing online
- Ability to work as part of a growing entrepreneurial team without supervision and take lead of a project in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Capable of making us laugh
Closing date: 15 Mar 2018
Apply for this role
- Being a part of a popular, ever-growing and well-funded shopping app
- Apple equipment provided
- Working with our sociable yet hard working LA team
- Cool open office space in Greenpoint
- No uniform or suits
- Regular team social events
We value a diverse and collaborative workplace and we are looking for the most outstanding person to join our team regardless of background, race, ethnicity, prior arrest/conviction records, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, regional accent, politics, or favorite reality show.