RH

411_hun

Grayslake, United States

Shop Policy:
❗️Sales are final after - 0

RH

411_hun

Grayslake, United States

Shop Policy: ❗️Sales are final after they are purchased ❗️No returns ❗️I do not accept trades ❗️Offers are only considered on items above $30 ❗️$25.58 for international shipping ❗️Message me for questions ❕❕❕About Me❕❕❕ I’m currently 19 and a student, so please be patient with shipping! I usually ship out within 3-5 days, sometimes less. My home is smoke free and pet friendly but garments are almost always washed before shipped out. About 85% of my inventory is thrifted and the other 15% is from my own personal closet. PM on depop or Instagram if you have any questions! ❤️❤️

Price
$800.00
SizeOne size
Buyer Protection BadgeAll purchases through Depop are covered by Buyer Protection. Learn More
Buy now