kidkuba

Goodyear, United States

29 likes
Product Image 1 - This is a red Polo
Product Image 2 - This is a red Polo
Product Image 3 - This is a red Polo
Product Image 4 - This is a red Polo
kidkuba

Goodyear, United States

240 sold

Active today

29 likes

US$170.00

Price

US$170.00

BrandPolo Ralph Lauren
ConditionUsed - Excellent
StylePreppy, Utility, 00s, Vintage
ColourRed, White

This is a red Polo Ralph Lauren Puffer jacket. The designs of this puffer are based on the Suisse Winter Event. This puffer is sized as an Xtra-Large. The outer layer is polyester and the puffer is filled 80% with down and the remaining 20% with feathers. The puffer features no stains, tears, or rips. The puffer is in great condition and has a lot of life still left in it. Shoulders - 22 in Sleeve - 26 in Chest - 24 in Length - 26.5 in - NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - - ALL SALES ARE FINAL - - NO REFUNDS - #puffer #red #suisse #ralphlauren #Polo

kidkuba

Goodyear, United States

240 sold

Active today

All purchases through Depop are covered by Buyer Protection. Learn More